Join us for this discussion on parenting concerns for children with disabilities. Topics that will be covered include:
- Understanding learning disabilities, ADHD and Asperger’s Syndrome
- Management of the disability at home and at school
- Discussing with your child about their learning disability
- Advocating and finding supports for your child
- Hear from 1-2 current U of T students with a learning disability about their experience growing up with a LD
- Question and answer period
Speaker: Pearl Levey, Ph.D., Disability Counsellor, U of T Accessibility Services.
Registration required. All University of Toronto students, staff, faculty, postdoctoral fellows and their partners are welcome. Please let us know if you have any mobility challenges so we can accommodate your needs.