Supporting Your Child’s Development – Online Workshop Series
An online workshop series that will:
- Outline the main characteristics of several established child development theories.
- Apply child development theory to real life situations.
- Identify major developmental milestones for infants, toddlers, preschool, kindergarten and school-age children.
- Develop strategies for supporting children’s development in the physical, cognitive, language and social domains.
- Locate a variety of resources for additional information.
University of Toronto students, staff, faculty, and their partners are welcome to email family.care@utoronto for the password and to access the web link for the online workshops.