Cooking your own baby food is easy and affordable and, best of all, you know exactly what’s in it! At the end of this workshop the participants will be able to:
- Use simple equipment to make baby food
- Know how and when to introduce solid foods
- Compare homemade and store-bought baby food
- Adapt the food their family is eating to their baby’s needs
- Handle and store food safely
Facilitator: Marcela Jaramillo has been working for FoodShare for many years as a facilitator for the Cooking Your Own Babyfood workshops.