This workshop will address your legal concerns as you care for your aging relative. Questions that will be addressed include:
- How important is a Will and what happens if there is not a Will in place?
- Do I need to have a Power of Attorney? Are there different types?
- Should I set up joint bank accounts?
- When my parent dies what taxes will I be responsible for?
- What about property and property deed transfers?
Facilitator: Harvey S. Goldstein has been practicing law since 1984. His experience is varied and he has extensive experience in the preparation of Wills and Powers of Attorney.