During this workshop we will discuss the fundamentals of meal planning – why, how and where to start, for a healthy energy packed lunch. Daunting and as overwhelming it seems, it can take less than 20 minutes to do, alleviate major daily stress and cut down on your grocery bill. We will discuss:
Kids and Back to School Lunch
- The essentials of what makes an energy packed lunch.
- How to ensure that the lunchbox comes home empty.
- Ideas to keep you going throughout the year.
Family Meal Planning
- Meal planning for the whole family, even the picky eaters.
- Easy ways to keep it going and not fall off the planning wagon!
- Staples needed in the kitchen to pull off fast and simple meals when you are pressed for time.
Bring your favourite recipes that you use a regular basis to share with others! Let’s make this workshop as collaborative as we can!
Each participant will receive a Super Smart Kids Breakfast and Lunch Meal Plan.
Facilitator: Lianne Phillipson-Webb (Dip. ION and RNCP) is the founder of Sprout Right, a unique health and nutrition service specializing in pre-conception, pre-natal and post-natal care. Lianne graduated with Honours from The Institute for Optimum Nutrition in London, England in 1999. She is a Registered Nutrition Consultant Practitioner and a member of the Nutritional Consultants Organization of Canada. Lianne has been featured on many TV shows including City TV’s Breakfast Television and CityLine and Canada AM. Lianne is also a contributor to the following online magazines SweetMama.com, WeeWelcome.ca, iVillage.ca, and SleepDoula.com.