We all want to help our kids become caring, courageous, positive and principled people. But in today’s hectic, information-overdosed world there seem to be a thousand influences on them that we are not always happy about. And when they don’t act like the kind of people we hoped they would be, we often feel out of control, out of ideas and worried about how to turn things around.
Would you like to see your children:
- Taking greater initiative at home and school?
- Able to put themselves in others’ shoes?
- Taking more responsibility for their actions?
- Valuing togetherness as a family and wanting to spend more time with you?
- Consistently treating peers, adults and themselves with respect?
- Being honest even when the truth is difficult to share?
- Courageously facing fears and persisting through challenges?
- Less influenced by negative peer pressure and able to stand up for what they believe in?
Join Sara Dimerman for a one hour seminar (plus Q & A) on how to accomplish this.
Sara Dimerman has been a therapist and educator for over twenty years. She is one of North America’s most trusted parenting and relationship experts and the author of three books – ‘Am I A Normal Parent?’, ‘Character Is the Key’ and a book for couples – ‘How can I be your Lover when I’m too Busy being your Mother?’
A complimentary copy of Sara’s book ‘Character at the Key’ will be given to one of the seminar’s attendees as part of a draw. Everybody else can purchase Sara’s book after the workshop at a discounted rate of $20.00.
Visit www.helpmesara.com or folllow Sara @helpmesara