During the Orientation we will discuss important information for families and partners that will help them make transition to life in Canada and on campus a little bit easier. It will be a great opportunity to meet other spouses and partners of international students. We will discuss the following topics:
- Access to health resources
- University Health Insurance Plan (UHIP) for families
- How to find child care, apply for subsidies, programs for children
- Support services for international student families on campus and in the community
- Fun activities for families in Toronto
All University of Toronto international students and their families are welcome.