Date: Saturday, November 3, 2018
Location: Field House, U of T Athletic Centre, 55 Harbord St. (at Spadina)
Time: 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
Get active with the whole family at Family Volleyball Day.
Serve, set and spike for fun in the gym, then watch a free Varsity Blues volleyball game afterward!
Family Volleyball in the Field House – 11 a.m. – 11:40 a.m.
Free pizza for families who participated in the physical activity – 11:40 a.m.
Varsity Blues women’s volleyball game at the Athletic Centre – 12 p.m.
Family Volleyball Day is free for U of T students and their partners and children! Staff, faculty, postdoctoral fellows, and their partners are also welcome.
To register for family volleyball and pizza:
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, status with U of T, and ages of all participating children by Friday, November 2nd at 3:00 pm.
What you need to know for Family Volleyball Day
- Children aged 18 months to 12 years of age are welcome.
- Children should dress for physical activity, in running shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Children under the age of four MUST participate with an adult and a maximum of two children per adult is permitted.
- This is a not a drop off program. Caregivers must remain with children at all times.
- Please supervise younger children carefully and remain within arm’s reach at all times for safety.
- Strollers cannot be brought into the physical activity area, but may be left outside.
Event co-sponsored by the Faculty of Kinesiology & Physical Education and the Family Care Office.