Date: Friday, January 18, 2019 (P.A. Day)
Time: 2:30 – 3:30 pm
Location: U of T Athletic Centre, 55 Harbord St. (at Spadina)
|Family Physical Activity||2:30 pm – 3:00 pm|
|Free pizza for families who participated in the physical activity||3:00 pm|
|Varsity Blues grand prix swim meet at the Varsity pool||3:30 pm|
Family Swim Meet is free for U of T students, staff, faculty, postdoctoral fellows and their partners and children!
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, status with U of T, ages of all participating children, and any dietary restrictions by Wednesday, January 16 @ 5:00 pm.
- Children aged 18 months to 12 years of age are welcome for pizza and the Swim Meet, the physical activity is geared for children aged 4 – 6 years.
- Children should dress for physical activity, in running shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Children MUST participate with an adult and a maximum of two children per adult is permitted.
- This is a not a drop off program, caregivers must remain at all times.
- Absolutely NO GLASS is permitted in the pool gallery.
- The Varsity Pool gallery can be very hot, crowded and loud at swim meets. You may want to bring earplugs for children and wear light clothing. The gallery is concrete with many stairs. Please supervise younger children carefully and remain within arm’s reach at all times for safety. Strollers cannot be brought into the pool gallery, but may be left outside the gallery.
Event co-sponsored by the Faculty of Kinesiology & Physical Education and the Family Care Office.