Date: Tuesday, March 26, 2019
Time: 12:00 – 1:30 pm
Location: University of Toronto Scarborough Campus, Room AA160
This inclusive workshop will help parents talk about safety, boundaries and sexual health education with children and pre-teens.
Attend the workshop and you will:
- Learn about children’s sexual growth and development
- Help children learn how to protect themselves from unwanted sexual interference
- Prepare yourself to help children learn about sexual and gender diversity
- Increase your confidence in answering young people’s questions about sexuality
- Increase your comfort level with handling challenging situations such as children’s sexual
- expression, discussion of consent and internet safety
Facilitator: Desiree Doberstein, Toronto Public Health
Registration required. All University of Toronto students, staff, faculty and their partners are welcome. Please let us know if you have any mobility challenges so we can accommodate your needs.