Date: Tuesday, January 21, 2020
Time: 12:00 – 1:30 pm
Location: Koffler Student Services Centre, 214 College St., Room 313
Join us for this discussion on parenting concerns for children with disabilities. Topics that will be covered include:
- Understanding learning disabilities, ADHD and Asperger’s Syndrome
- Management of the disability at home and at school
- Discussing with your child about their learning disability
- Advocating and finding supports for your child
- Question and answer period
Speaker: Pearl Levey, Ph.D., Disability Advisor, U of T Accessibility Services.
Registration required. University of Toronto students, staff, faculty, and their partners are welcome. If you have any access needs to ensure your full participation in this event (examples might include sign language interpretation, mobility issues, or any other accommodations), please contact the Family Care Office and we will work with you to make appropriate arrangements.