Date: Wednesday, April 28, 2021
Time: 10:00 – 11:30 am
Location: The webinar link will be shared with you via email prior to the session start time.
Cooking your own baby food is easy and affordable, and best of all you know exactly what’s in it!
- Know how and when to introduce solid foods
- Use simple equipment to make baby food
- Compare homemade and store-bought baby food
- Adapt the food their family is eating to their baby’s needs
- Handle and store food safely
Facilitator: Marcela Jaramillo, FoodShare Facilitator
Registration required. University of Toronto students, staff, faculty, postdoctoral fellows, and their families are welcome. If you have any access needs to ensure your full participation in this event, please contact the Family Care Office and we will try our best to work with you and make appropriate arrangements.