Date: Friday, October 22, 2021
Time: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Location: The webinar link will be shared with you via email prior to the session start time.
Join us to get a clear understanding of what to do and where to go for your different needs around supervision. Panelists will discuss ways to address some of the challenges that can arise in the supervisory relationship, such as:
- What steps to take when choosing a supervisor
- How to start the supervisory relationship off on the right foot
- Things to consider if you’re thinking about changing supervisors
- Where to go for help if you’re experiencing interpersonal conflict
- Charmaine Williams, SGS Vice Dean, Student
- Caroline Rabbat, Director, Graduate Centre for Mentorship and Supervision
- Gail Fernando, Membership and Advocacy Coordinator, University of Toronto Graduate Students’ Union
An online workshop by the School of Graduate Studies, the UTGSU – University of Toronto Graduate Students Union, and the Family Care Office.
Life Management Series is Co-Curricular Record (CCR) approved. Students who complete four workshops over two academic years, will receive Co-Curricular Record recognition. CCR connects skills to involvement opportunities.
A workshop series to empower students to balance academic priorities and self-care, with caring for others.
Registration required. University of Toronto students are welcome.
If you have any access needs to ensure your full participation in this event, please contact the Family Care Office and we will try our best to work with you and make appropriate arrangements.