Date: Wednesday, January 12, 2022
Time: 12:00 – 1:30 pm
Location: The webinar link will be shared with you via email prior to the session start time.
Join us for this discussion on parenting concerns for children with disabilities. Topics that will be covered include:
- Understanding learning disabilities, ADHD and Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Management of the disability at home and at school
- Discussing with your child about their learning disability
- Advocating and finding supports for your child
- Hear from 1-2 current U of T students with a learning disability about their experience growing up with a LD
- Question and answer period
Speaker: Pearl Levey, Ph.D., Disability Advisor, U of T Accessibility Services.
Registration required. University of Toronto students, staff, faculty, and their partners are welcome. If you have any access needs to ensure your full participation in this event, please contact the Family Care Office and we will try our best to work with you and make appropriate arrangements.