Date: Monday, February 14, 2022
Time: 1:00 – 2:00 pm
Location: The webinar link will be shared with you via email prior to the session start time.
Improve your chances of a better start in your breastfeeding journey! This workshop will
provide practical tools and valuable information on breastfeeding in the early days. You will learn:
- How human bodies prepare to lactate
- How our babies prepare to nurse
- What to expect in the early days
- What to look for in an efficient latch
- What comfortable breastfeeding positioning looks like
- How to tell breastfeeding is going well in the early days
- When to ask for skilled help
Facilitator: Camila Valente is a Board Certified Lactation Consultant, Breastfeeding Counsellor, Internationally Educated Nurse and mother of two children.
University of Toronto students, staff, faculty and their partners are welcome to attend.
If you have any access needs to ensure your full participation in this event, please contact the Family Care Office and we will try our best to work with you and make appropriate arrangements.