Date: Thursday, November 24, 2022
Time: 12:00 – 1:30 pm
Location: The webinar link will be shared with you via email prior to the session start time.
In the presentation, you will learn about:
• the landscape of caregiving in Ontario.
• the difference between stress and burnout and common signs and symptoms of each.
• strategies to support you as a caregiver in identifying when you are feeling stressed or burned out.
• resources to support you at any step of your caregiving experience
• a brief overview of the resources and services you can receive from the Ontario Caregiver Organization
Facilitator: Shrid Dhungel works with The Ontario Caregiver Organization as the Regional Lead for Community Engagement, for the Central Ontario region, including the GTA. He has over 7 years’ experience in Canada in stakeholder and community engagement and in co-design work. He holds a Master in Public Health degree and has worked in global health initiatives in developing countries as well, all prior to him immigrating to Canada.
Registration required. Current University of Toronto students, staff, faculty, postdoctoral fellows, and their partners are welcome. If you have any access needs to ensure your full participation in this event, please contact the Family Care Office and we will try our best to work with you and make appropriate arrangements.