The Family Care Office will be hosting a series of events and workshops related to fertility in the spring. The series is an opportunity for members of the U of T community who are on journeys, or considering journeys, that involve assisted reproductive technology and/or third-party reproduction to come together to learn and create connections.
All genders and sexual orientations are welcome!
The (In)Fertility Journeys series consists of:
- Sharing (In)Fertility Journeys: A panel discussion on March 1 12 – 1:30 pm (in person with a virtual option for those who cannot attend in person)
- Parenthood through Third-Party Reproduction on March 3 at 12 – 1 pm (online)
- Parenthood Through Surrogacy on March 31 at 12 – 1 pm (online)
- (In)Fertility Walk and Talk on April 12 12 – 1 pm
- (In)Fertility Walk and Talk on May 10 12 – 1 pm