Date: Tuesdays, October 10, October 24, October 31 and November 7
Time: 12:00 – 2:00 p.m.
Location: The webinar link will be shared with registered participants by email prior to the session start time.
A group for U of T expecting parents and their partners to:
- Gain insight into various aspects of pregnancy including nutrition, emotional and physical changes, labour and delivery, and postpartum issues such as feeding your baby.
- Find support and access resources.
- Meet guest speakers, exchange ideas and experiences with other expectant parents regarding various aspects of pregnancy and life with baby.
Fall 2023 Session dates:
- October 10: Equipment and Gadgets You Will Really Use
- October 24: Pregnancy Challenges & Care
- October 31: The Birthing Experience
- November 7: Feeding Your Baby & Caring for Yourself
University of Toronto students, staff, postdoctoral fellows and faculty are welcome. Partners and family members (including chosen family members) who are co-caregivers with U of T students, staff, postdoctoral fellows and faculty are also welcome to attend. If you have any access needs to ensure your full participation in this event, please contact the Family Care Office and we will try our best to work with you and make appropriate arrangements.