Date: Monday, November 13th, 2023
Time: 12:00 – 1:30 pm
Location: The webinar link will be shared with you via email prior to the session start time.
A practical session to help you choose the child care option that will best meet the needs of your family. At this session you will:
• Find out what are the childcare options available
• Learn what factors to consider when looking at options, choices, and caregivers
• Learn how to find a childcare centre and individual caregivers
• Learn about the latest changes in the system
• Find out about the financial assistance available and waiting lists
Registration required. University of Toronto students, staff, postdoctoral fellows and faculty are welcome. Partners and family members (including chosen family members) who are co-caregivers with U of T students, staff, postdoctoral fellows and faculty are also welcome to attend. If you have any access needs to ensure your full participation in this event, please contact the Family Care Office and we will try our best to work with you and make appropriate arrangements.