Health Topics

Resources for U of T employees and their dependents

Call the Employee and Family Assistance Program — LifeWorks for personal and in-depth assistance with your elder care concern.

LifeWorks has Family Support Services under which eldercare support is included.

  • Receive an immediate needs assessment and customized family resource packages.
  • Their specialists can speak directly with the elderly person as part of your needs assessment and provide information on arranging an independent provider for an in-home assessment.
  • Obtain resources pertaining to home care services, understanding long term care and other housing options, dementia care, end-of-life care, and legal referrals for Wills and Powers of Attorney.

To start, call 1-855-597-2110.

You may also register and create an online account to access the LifeWorks App or website. Find your LifeWorks invitation code in your email or request a code.  This will give you access to additional eldercare resources.