Supporting Your Child’s Development – Online Workshop Series
An online workshop series that will:
- Outline the main characteristics of several established child development theories.
- Apply child development theory to real life situations.
- Identify major developmental milestones for infants, toddlers, preschool, kindergarten and school-age children.
- Develop strategies for supporting children’s development in the physical, cognitive, language and social domains.
- Allow participants to connect through a virtual Conversation Café discussion board.
- Locate a variety of resources for additional information.
Access to the series will go live on Monday, February 10. The facilitator will be available to respond to submitted questions. Please note, you must submit your questions within 10 days of the series’ start date. Access to the series content will be available with the password until April 30, 2020.
University of Toronto students, staff, faculty, and their partners are welcome to email email@example.com for the password and to access the web link for the online workshops.