Student Advisory Committee
The Family Care Office (FCO) has a Student Advisory Committee that meets 3 times during the academic year (usually in November, January and then in March).
This committee has been useful as a way for our office to hear directly from students about our service and programming. It has also been an opportunity for students with family responsibilities to provide feedback on their experiences as U of T students.
The committee’s role has been:
- To provide advice and recommendations for improvement on services currently offered by the FCO
- To provide advice on the outreach efforts of the office
- To assist in identifying new programs and initiatives for the FCO
- To comment on the policies of the Family Care Office and the university policies related to family issues.
- To identify future directions and potential areas for growth.
If you would have an interest in joining this committee, please email Kaye Francis, Manager, with your name, year and level of study, and brief outline of your family responsibilities.
As we hope to have a diverse representation of the student population on the committee, we may not be able to accept all of the volunteer applications.
This is an approved Co-Curricular Record opportunity.