- Good2Talk. Good2Talk is a free, confidential and anonymous helpline that serves all post-secondary students in Ontario. It offers professional counselling, mental health information and connections to local resources. The service is available 24 hours a day in both English and French. Simply call 1-866-925-5454 to speak with a counsellor.
- Navi. Navi, short for navigator, is a chat-based virtual assistant for students wanting to learn more about the mental health supports available to them at the University of Toronto. From stress and anxiety to feelings of discrimination or loneliness and everything in between, Navi is able to help by quickly searching for and providing you with contact information and direct links to U of T and community resources.
U of T St. George
- Health and Wellness Centre. The Health and Wellness Centre, located at 214 College Street (2nd floor), offers a single point of access for all health and mental health services for University of Toronto undergraduate and graduate students. Appointments can be made online through Web Access or by calling 416-978-8030. You may also wish to access same-day, single-session drop-in counselling. The clinic also accepts drop-in appointments on a first-come, first-served basis.
- School of Graduate Studies. The School of Graduate Studies, located at 65 St. George Street, offers specialized counselling services for all full and part-time graduate students to better meet their diverse needs. The Wellness Counsellor is available on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday and offers brief counselling services. Appointments can be made by calling 416-978-8030.
- OISE Psychology Clinic. The OISE clinic offers counselling and psychotherapy for students, staff, faculty and the community. The clinic is open during the academic year (September to April). Services are provided at low cost, with flexible payment plans and a sliding scale fee based on clients’ needs. To make an appointment, call the Intake Line at 416-978-0654.
U of T Mississauga
- Health and Counselling Centre. The Health and Counselling Centre, located in Room 1123A of the Davis Building, offers personal counselling and psychiatric services for UTM students. The centre is open weekdays from 9am-5pm. To make an appointment, call 905-828-5255 or stop by the main office.
U of T Scarborough
- Health and Wellness Centre. The Health and Wellness Centre, located in room SL-270 of the Student Centre, offers personal counselling and group therapy services for students registered at UTSC. To make an appointment, call 416-287-7065 or visit the front desk.
Services in the Community
- Gerstein Crisis Centre. The Gerstein Crisis Centre is a 24-hour community based mental health crisis service for adults in Toronto. The centre offers a 24 hour crisis line, 416-929-5200, for callers experiencing a mental health crisis.
- Family Service Toronto. Family Service Toronto, located at 355 Church Street, offers a free single counselling session for adults in Toronto on Wednesdays from 3:30pm-7:30pm. Registration begins at 3 pm and the last appointment starts 6:15pm.
- Distress Centres of Toronto. The Distress Centres of Toronto/Scarborough offer 24-hour telephone support, at 416-408-4357, to individuals in crisis as well as referrals to community agencies.
- Peel Crisis Services. Peel Crisis Services offers 24-hour crisis intervention services (phone and outreach) to people in Peel Region. Call 905-278-9036 to access services.